Trained lash artists available to service all your lash needs. We offer a variety of lash treatments and extensions.
|Book An Appointment|
Extensions include classic, hybrid and volume sets and fills. Keratin lash infusions, lash lifts and lash tinting are also available to those wanting to enhance their natural lashes without adding extensions. ***If you are a contact wearer, please remove before appointment to avoid irritation and bring glasses to wear afterwards.
Full Set Lash Extensions- Hybrid & Volume:
Hybrid (mix of classic and volume lash extentions), and volume lash extentsion pricing.
Full Set Lash Extensions- Classic:
Classic lash extensions applied to each individual lash. Initial session and anything beyond 23 days from last appointment, or less than 30% retention for a fill.
2 Week Lash Extension Fill:
Up to 14 days from last lash appointment, Must have at least 50% of lashes (or will be priced for 3 week fill). Fill prices are a general statement based on the amount of lashes that need to be filled. Proper lash care is important. Please come to lash appointments with clean lashes.
3 Week Lash Extension Fill:
Fill for current lash clients. 14-21 days from previous lash appointment. At least 30% of lashes retained. *If it has been more than 3 weeks (up to 21 days), or you have less than 30% retention since your lash appointment a fill can NOT be scheduled. You will have to schedule again for a full set.*
Upper/Lower Lash Tint:
Tinting of lashes- either upper, lower, or both.
A professional treatment to curl the lashes for approximately 8 weeks. Curl is retained, even after a shower or swimming. (Can last up to 12 weeks). Cannot get lashes wet or apply any eye makeup for 24 hours. Comes with a lash tint.
Keratin Lash Infusion:
The Keratin Lash Infusion Lift is not your ordinary lash lift. It has the power of keratin, biotin, and deeply nourishing growth factor agents. Unlike other lash lift products, Keratin Lash Enhancement is infused with keratin which strengthens and volumizes lashes with NO damage. They are left healthy & lifted. There will be no frizziness or odd shaped lashes, or visible damage as they grow out. Free from thioglycate, paraben & ammonia. This is a natural based system that can last 6-8 weeks. It has a patented application method and is the ONLY system that focuses on LONG TERM results beyond 6 to 8 weeks.
How to properly take care of lash extensions:
- Brush your lashes daily and cleanse lashes with an oil free cleanser (especially after wearing makeup or if there is any noticeable buildup or excessive sweating), and cleanse before a fill.
- Don't wear mascara on lash extensions.
- Don't pick or pull on lashes.
- Avoid water 48 hours after an appointment and avoid excessive water, steam, and any oil based products on a daily basis.
- Sleep with a lash mask, on your back or on a silk pillowcase.
- **Schedule your lash appointment according to how many lashes have shed; don't schedule a 2 week fill when you need a 3 week fill or full set of lashes - what you schedule your appointment for is the time amount of time you receive.**
|Book An Appointment|